Friday, August 19, 2016

August Owlcrate 2016 Unboxing - Fast Times at YA High

August Owlcrate Unboxing

"Fast Times at YA High"


This month's box was filled with amazing goodies, and an equally amazing book which I'll have a review up for soon.



This month's theme was "Fast Times at YA High," and I always love the artwork that Owlcrate does for the spoiler sheets.



This Month Owlcrate designed it's very own necklace inspired by Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell specifically for Owlcrate, and it's gorgeous. The pendant features the cover image, and there's also a cute little cassette tape attached to the chain.



These awesomely adorable buttons were designed by Taryn Draws for Owlcrate, and I cannot wait to add them to my pin collection on my ACOMAF tote bag. One button says Hogwarts is home....which it is, and the other one says chapter raptor on it (adorable!!!).



One of my personal favorite items from this month's box is the print of the Golden Trio designed by Susanne Draws. It perfectly captures all three of their personalities (Hermione with her hand up ready to answer the teacher's question, Harry off in his own world, and Ron sleeping [lol]). I can't wait to hang this up on my wall.



Another one of my favorite items from this box has to be the adult coloring book by Blue Star Coloring. I personally love coloring books (I have the Harry Potter coloring book, the Outlander coloring book, the Game of Thrones coloring book, I pre-ordered the Throne of Glass coloring book, and have many other random ones given to me as gifts). I can't wait till I get to color in all of the 'stress relieving patterns.'



Another awesome goodie I received in this month's Owlcrate is a Decomposition Notebook. I actually love this brand and use their notebooks for school, so I'm glad I have another one to add to my collection.



And last, but certainly not least, is this month's book, P.S. I Like You by Kasie West. Normally I'm not one for contemporary romance novels, but this one really caught my attention when I read the synopsis: (INSERT SYNOPSIS). I won't spoil my review incase you want to go check it out, but I really enjoyed it overall, and it's also an added bonus that it came with a signed bookplate and these adorable mini colored pencils to color in the coloring book with.


And that's it for this month's box! Per usual I find myself once again in love with everything included, and waiting on the edge of my seat for next month's box to arrive.



The theme for next month's box is "Darkness," and it will feature an item based on Ms. Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children.

If you would like to purchase your own Owlcrate subscription:

-CG

No comments:

Post a Comment